Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Ellen is now offering a blinkie designer services. I truly love what I do and this reflects in the quality of the work I do. Let me create a blinkie for you, a fan blinkie or a ct blinkie Here's how it works. First you purchase the item and download the zip when you receive it to get complete instructions with my e-mail address. I will send you a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of receiving your e-mail. No credit is required for this service but is always appreciated. The cost of the individual Blinkie is $5.00 or $8.00 for a customized banner. If you would like to purchase the blinkie or banner service, please click the paypal button below and allow up to 24 hours for delivery.























Blinkie Examples


























Banner Examples

























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just purchased a blinkie and I would like to purchase a banner but the button is not working....I am wondering if you will use one of my kits and idea....I just don't have time and I need your services ALL of them are Beautiful....thanks

Scrapsational ScrapsTwo said...

Hi Leaonna
Thank you so much for the blinkie order and for letting me know that the banner button was not working I have fixed it now
Thanks again
Ellen

christielou62 said...

Hi Ellen hun, stopping by to say hello and to tell you how much I LOVE my Blog Blinkie, and the 2 other Blinkies you make for my Tag Group. You are AWESOME! thank you so much again every one loves them =) - huggies Christine - ( ©Christine's Designs )